What information do we collect?
We understand that you expect to learn about ESI and our products when you visit our Web Site. Similarly, we hope to learn about your needs as our customer or prospective customer through your visits to our Web Site in order to better develop products and services that meet your needs. Thus, we may ask you about the nature of your business, particular projects you are working on, what you plan to use our products for, and other demographic information. We try to tailor these questions to your particular needs. On some of our web pages, you can ask questions and register to receive information. On these pages, we will ask you for the personal information necessary for us to respond, such as your name and contact information. When you purchase merchandise from our Web Site, you must provide contact information (such as name, billing address and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). We, or a payment service provider, will use this information for payment purposes and to fill customer orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you.
The categories of personal information we may collect on our Web Site and use and disclose for a business purpose are as follows:
- Personal identifiers, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- Commercial information, including information about products purchased from us;
- Payment card information, for any transactions, and
- Health-related information, if you call us with health-related questions that pertain to our products.
The information collected in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs and characteristics, operating system version, language preferences, referring URLs, pages visited, and other information about the usage of our Web Site, emails, and online advertisements. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including tracking web pages visited while using the Web Site to help us provide, improve, and tailor the Web Site and our emails and help make them better. You may disable cookies using your browser’s preferences, but some features of the Web Site may not function properly or may operate slowly if you do so.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. We will use the personal information that we receive to communicate with you and respond to your requests, provide you with better products and services, update you with marketing information about our products and services, and personalize and improve our Web Site and social media pages. If you have provided us with your contact information to notify you regarding certain events, promotions, exclusive deals, and other announcements regarding our online store and/or products, we will use such information for that purpose. For example, we may send you a survey about your use of products or for other market research.
- To process transactions. If you purchase products and/or services from ESI and elect to pay via the Web Site, we will collect payment and contact information to fulfill your order.
Third Party Sites
Our Web Site may contain links to other third-party Web Sites that ESI does not control. ESI is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party web site. These other web sites may independently collect personal information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. ESI recommends that when you visit other Web Sites to read their privacy policies.
Online Tracking and Advertising
Currently, various Internet browsers offer a “do not track” option. Because standards for DNT continue to evolve, we do not currently respond to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to the Web Sites. We do not track your activity over time and across different websites or online services. The third parties that collect data through our Web Sites and marketing emails may combine the data with other information they collect about your online activities over time, on other devices, and on other websites or apps, if
those websites and apps also use the same third parties. We do not permit third parties to collect information from our Web Sites for use on other websites or for their own purposes, except on a limited basis in connection with the analytics and advertising discussed in the preceding paragraph.
When Do We Share This Information?
We may also share personal information with third parties for our business purposes as described below:
- We may disclose personal information as required by law and for the protection of ESI and others.
- We may disclose personal information, subject to confidentiality restrictions, as part of a contemplated or actual corporate transaction, financing, or sale of the assets of a relevant business unit.
We may also share with our business partners aggregate data about the number and frequency of visitors to our Web Site and the manner in which customers use our Web Site.
How Can You Update Your Information or Marketing-Related Preferences?
The information you provide helps us to develop better products and services and we take seriously the obligation to maintain it accurately. If you have submitted personal information through this Web Site, and you would like to update or have that information deleted from our marketing databases, please contact EnviroTech Services, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 910 54th Avenue, Greeley, Colorado 80634 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we secure your information?
ESI recognizes that visitors to its Web Site care about the security of their information, and we prioritize concern for that security. We will take reasonable measures necessary to protect your information and will obligate any third parties to whom we may transfer your information take comparable steps to protect its security. We cannot, however, be responsible for Internet communications, because the Internet is not completely secure.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions